Friday, December 3, 2010

Finally out of the Workshop...


Well, it has been a busy couple of weeks; after the trip to the ER for Scott, he is doing well, he got the stitches removed today, 2-1/2 more weeks home and resting. 
Next Friday it's my turn - I am finally going to have carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand.  It has been coming for a long time and now it's finally happening - can't say I am excited about it, but if it helps me feel better and be able to sew longer, it will be worth it!

Sales have been great since coming back from Houston Quilt Market and Festival - which equals many hours in the workshop; DH even installed a light in our shed so I can stain at night...lol!

We will be sending out a special Holiday Discount letter for the Easy Display Quilt Hanger this week,  so if anyone is wants to be added to our mailing list, please e-mail me your home or e-mail address and I will be sure to send you out a copy!
How is your holiday shopping, decorating, creating going?  I would love to hear your stories...stay tuned for mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment