Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Travels to Houston Market and Festival

Houston Quilt Market and Festival

Well, the Easy Display Quilt Hanger made it's debut at the Houston Quilt Market and Festival last month!  It was a long 12 nights and 13 days, but we made it and made some great contacts along the way.

Hightlights included meeting quilt world "rock stars", even though my husband didn't always know who they were and why I was so "gaga" over them!  Experiencing the market and watching the inner workings of the quilt world was just amazing and now we know what to expect at future markets!

Anyway, this is my first blog post and I will be sure to update and add pictures from our journey soon!

2 comments:

  1. Will you be at the Road to California show in January?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yvette,
    As of now, we are not going to be at Road to CA, we would love to be one day and if we get the chance I will be sure to post it to my blog. We are planning, however, to participate at the International Quilt Festival in Long Beach in July.

    ReplyDelete